At Vasiliou Law we undertake all areas of company formation & liquidation including partnerships and Trusts both in Cyprus and Various other jurisdictions. We also offer services for the registration of branches and/or the redomiciliation of overseas companies in Cyprus.
Registering a company in Cyprus could mean the difference between conducting efficient international business and not for many individuals and corporations. There are many advantages to registering a company in Cyprus some of which are:
– Registration allows companies to conduct their business within Cyprus and internationally subject to a 12,5% corporate tax rate which is among the lowest rates in Europe.
- Cyprus registered companies can be incorporated with 100% foreign ownership requiring only a minimum of one shareholder and one director. Shareholders and Directors can be of any nationality.
- Dividends paid to non-residents are exempt from corporation tax
- Cyprus has double taxation treaties with more than 50 countries including Russia, China, USA and the UK.
- A Cyprus registered company is not an offshore company its a common European company
- Cyprus companies offer foreign shareholder asset protection and confidentiality
Within the sector of company formation we offer the following services to our clients:
- Advice and drafting of Company memorandum and articles of association.
- Advice and drafting of Shareholders agreements, partnership agreements and trust settlements
- Arranging of local directors, shareholders, company secretary, authorised representatives and any other officials required.
- Arranging of any other local service providers required such as auditors.
- Opening of local bank account once the formation process is complete.
Cyprus Company liquidation under Cyprus companies Law cap.113 (sections 261 – 274) can be done by one of four methods:
- voluntary winding up by members or creditors
- involuntary winding up by its creditors
- voluntary winding up by court
WIthin this sector we offer the following services to our clients:
– Preparation of financial statements through our local network of associates.
– Preparation of declaration of insolvency, Minutes of from shareholders meeting
- Liquidation of assets
- Provision of Certificate of liquidation once the process if concluded
Once you obtain a quote from us on your company formation or liquidation the process can begin simply by sending us the following documents by mail, email or fax:
-Photocopy of Passport(s) or corporate legal Entity documents if the Ultimate Beneficiary Owner is an Entity ,this applies to each Beneficial Owner
-Bank reference for each beneficiary and proof of address (less than 3 months old utility bill etc.)
-Signed Company Formation/ liquidation Instruction Form
-Transfer of fees to our bank account (please request details of our bank accounts from our offices)
We are confident that our highly experienced legal team at Vasileou Law can offer you transparent, comprehensive and specific advice under this sector. With our extensive local network we will advice and aid you through this legal process without discounting all the details required for both company formation and liquidation. In addition to our local Cyprus services here are some examples of foreign jurisdictions that we can offer advice on company formation/liquidation also :
– United Arab Emirates
– Saudi Arabia
- Saint Vincent